e3s is at the forefront of land and water science in NZ.
Our services include:
- Physiographics – an integrated spatial platform for understanding the natural role of landscape features over water quality outcomes.
- Water quality and water compositional studies, environmental and resource related.
- Environmental forensics for compliance and resource consenting – air quality (odour), water and soil.
- Soil and geological mapping for water quality.
- Expert advice on mitigation and interventions for sustainable production and biodiversity investment.
- Hydrological and hydrogeological investigations and modelling – ground and surface water hydrological dynamics.
- Environmental Impact Assessments and Management Plans.
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Spatial Data Analysis.
- Heat and mass flow assessment for geothermal and landfill systems.
- Science communication and short courses.