e3s has a proven track record in the evaluation of terrestrial, freshwater and marine ecological values and working with our clients to avoid and mitigate effects of development projects. We also have a wealth of experience in the project management and delivery of ecological restoration and rehabilitation projects.
Our key biodiversity workstreams include:
- Evaluation of Significant Natural Areas and working with the private sector and territorial and regional authorities in the management of these important sites.
- Terrestrial botanical and fauna surveys for the purpose of evaluating ecological values to support development activities.
- Freshwater ecological surveys.
- Marine ecological surveys including marine habitat and species surveys, biosecurity management (such as Undaria control), assessment of shellfish.
- Ecological restoration and rehabilitation.