e3s apply two decades of experience; the latest technology; and smart, innovative remediation techniques to investigate, identify, clean up and manage contaminated land and soil and landfill gas in accordance with New Zealand National Environmental Standards and international best practice. This includes the use of up to date tools such as our Olympus Vanta XRF (X-Ray Fluorescence) instrument to directly determine the elemental composition of materials in the field.
e3s provides a full range of contaminated land and landfill gas services including:
- Pre-Purchase and Due Diligence Investigations.
- Preliminary and Detailed Site Investigations.
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Human Health and Environmental Risk Assessment.
- Remedial Action Plans.
- Site Validation Reports.
- Site Management Plans.
- Offsite soil disposal investigation and management.
- Fuel tank removal oversight and reporting.
- Methane oxidation, odour detection and emission management for landfill sites.